Worley Law helps
remove the legal
owning a business.
our attorneys focus
in business, employment, and
and intellectual property law
About Worley Law
Worley Law provides business owners and HR professionals with trusted and responsive attorney relationships that offer forward-thinking guidance, practical solutions, and effective resources. We do this by delivering big-firm expertise with a boutique approach.
Combining our client's goals with our entrepreneurial experience, our attorneys help clients take a proactive approach to create a solid foundation for their businesses to grow and succeed.
Why hire Worley Law?
Dedicated to helping small and medium-sized businesses.
Delivering big-firm expertise with a boutique approach.
Attorney relationships that offer forward-thinking guidance, practical solutions, and effective resources.
Professionalism & Value
Resources and strategic connections that help make companies grow successfully.
The attorneys of Worley Law are dedicated professionals focusing in the areas of business, employment and Intellectual Property law.
Book your meeting
Tell us a little about yourself and we will be in touch shortly...
Our Practice Areas
- Business Formation
- Starting a Business & Business Structure
- Small Business Funding
- Limited Liability Company & Corporations
- Protection from Personal Liability
- Protection of Personal Assets
- Corporate Documents, Corporate Minutes and Resolutions, Corporate Books
- Issuance of Stock/Unit Ownership Certificates
- Member & Shareholder Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Corporate Document Maintenance
- Investment Documents for Small & Closely-Held Companies (Subscription Agreements)
- Exit Strategies
- Buy Sell Agreements
- Business Dissolution
- New Employers
- Contracts and Agreements
- Wage and Hour Issues
- State and Federal Compliance
- Representation Before Administrative Agencies
- Work Place Investigation
- Forming PEOs and Employee Leasing Companies
- Employment Agreements
- Employee Discipline
- Employee Handbooks and Employment Policies
- Severance and Release Agreements (Consultation)
- Ensuring the name you have selected for your business, your trademarks, and your service marks are ones that are protectible and that you can use without conflicting with others' names
- Protecting and registering your trademark to minimize the risk of others adopting and using a mark similar to yours
- Protecting your artistic works that you have created
- Protecting your confidential information, including recipes and customer lists, from theft from employees and others
- Developing non-disclosure agreements to use with suppliers and manufacturers
- Developing license agreements for others to use your trademarks and copyrighted works
- Technology transfer agreements
"Worley Law, LLC has been instrumental to us in the formation of our organization. From helping us with our Articles of Corporation and our Lease Agreements, to advising us regarding our grant applications and our first Board of Directors meeting, we relied on Worley Law, LLC to help our small business succeed."Audrey Todd, PhDExecutive Director
Food for Good Thought Vocational Support, Inc.
"Professionalism and value best describe Worley Law. They truly care about their clients and take the time to explain legal matters in layman's terms. It has been a great experience working with Caroline and her staff."Nate HuxOwner, Pickerington Pharmacy
"Caroline helped me get my new business up and running. She made it a quick, hassle-free and even enjoyable experience! She returned phone calls and emails promptly and was very knowledgeable about what I needed to do to make this dream happen."Rebekka HyclakOwner, Hyclass Confections, LLC